Flatla Auto Wrecking is committed to locating the right automobile parts and gets them for you! We ship a variety of new and used auto parts across Canada for your convenience. Take a look at our shipping and return policies listed below; call us for more details.
Shipping is available by Loomis, Purolator, FedEx, postal service, and ground transport at an additional cost. We try to ship parts the same day ordered, however in some instances if the part isn't of the vehicle and/or we are backlogged, it will go to the next day. If further delays are anticipated, we will inform you.
Shipping and handling costs will be quoted at the time of parts quote.
Returns for exchange or refund must be made within 14 days of shipping. No exchange will be made until refunded merchandise is received in its original condition, with the original invoice. Shipping fees will be charged on all parts.
We will not refund shipping unless we made an error in processing or shipped a defective part. Flatla Auto Wrecking is not responsible for any damage that may occur in shipping. We will not be responsible for parts ordered incorrectly by the customer. Special orders are non-returnable. All refunds will be credited back to the Visa or MasterCard that was used in the original purchase. No returns after 30 days.
All cores must be returned pre-paid.
1. All mechanical parts are warranted for a period of 90 days from date of purchase unless terms are otherwise specified.
2. All electrical parts including computers are non-refundable.
3. Engines are guaranteed to be in good operation within reasonable limits and specifications as stated by the seller (i.e. oil pressure and oil consumption). Engine accessories are not warranted unless purchased separately. Engine and transmission leaks are not covered by warranty. Replace frost plugs, gaskets, and seals that may leak before installation. The radiator should be inspected to make sure they still have proper cooling capacity. Engine coolers must be replaced and a copy of the invoice proving such must be supplied for warranty. Injectors, injection pumps, and turbo are not warrantied on diesel engines. There will be no warranty to diesel engines found to be dusted from use of aftermarket air cleaners. Engines with aftermarket chips and programmers will be void of warranty.
4. Automatic transmissions are guaranteed to be functional for a period of 90 days. It is recommended that converter pump seals, pan gaskets, and filters be replaced prior to installation. Automatic transmission coolers and lines must be flushed of all contaminated oil. Non-serviceable coolers must be replaced. Lockup convertors circuits must be tested upon installation. Failure due to oil contamination or overheating voids warranty.
5. Warranty is limited to the replacement, repair or refund at the option of the seller. The seller must authorize any repairs. Labour and freight are not refundable. Any parts returned must be accompanied by the sales receipt. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of malfunctioning parts. Towing and loss of use are not covered.
6. Abuse, negligence, competition or racing voids warranty.
7. Overheating or lack of lubrication voids warranty.
8. Parts that are not defective may be returned for credit. Returns are subject to 20% restocking charge. Parts ordered from other suppliers are subject to warranty terms of that supplier. Special order parts are non-refundable. Computers and electronic modules are non-refundable. Parts tampered with are not eligible for refund.
9. All goods and merchandise are sold on a conditional sales basis.
Awesome to Deal With
“Stopped in to get a brake caliper. Dale was awesome to deal with and he found exactly what I was looking for. And the price was very fair. Next time Flatla will be my first call.”
– Ryan M.